Skip to contents
Rcpi 1.37.1 (2023-06-27)
- Migrate rcdk to a runtime soft dependency using rlang, to avoid build time issues.
- Migrate unit tests from using RUnit to testthat.
- Use GitHub Actions workflows for
R CMD check and building the pkgdown website.
- Fix URLs that are broken or moved in the documentation.
Rcpi 1.33.2 (2022-07-17)
- Updated the endpoint URL of UniProt API to fix access issues (#14).
Rcpi 1.33.1 (2022-05-07)
- Remove the
Enhances field in
DESCRIPTION to improve clarity.
Rcpi 1.33.0 (2022-04-25)
- Fixed a build error on macOS in the
devel branch due to dependencies not available.
Rcpi 1.21.1 (2019-05-17)
- Removed AppVeyor CI due to the frequent Bioconductor installation and dependency issues which are not related to the package itself.
- Updated GitHub repository links due to the recent handle change.
- Updated the vignette style.
Rcpi 1.19.1 (2018-11-21)
- Fixed API endpoints that are not working due to their changes across time (#5).
- Fixed the vignette example for QSRR study (#6).
- Reformat vignette code with tidyverse style.
Rcpi 1.17.2 (2018-07-15)
- Further remove all words related to the previous installation method per Bioconductor’s request.
Rcpi 1.17.1 (2018-07-13)
- Use the new
BiocManager for installation instructions.
Rcpi 1.15.1 (2017-11-17)
- Resolved a critical bug due to improper
ifelse conditioning for the distribution descriptor in CTD.
Rcpi 1.13.4 (2017-06-21)
- Fixed the ALOGP unit test to make it work under the recently updated CDK
- Added more unit tests for molecular descriptor calculation to improve code coverage
Rcpi 1.13.3 (2017-06-09)
- Added Travis CI for continuous integration under Linux
- Added Appveyor for continuous integration under Windows
Rcpi 1.13.2 (2017-06-07)
- Migrated from Sweave-based PDF vignette to knitr-based HTML vignette
Rcpi 1.13.1 (2017-05-07)
- Better code formatting
- Minor fixes in function documentation and vignette
Rcpi 1.11.2 (2016-11-18)
- Fixed some
R CMD check errors
- ChemmineOB related fixes
- Fixed all drug molecule downloading utilities
Rcpi 1.11.1 (2016-11-12)
- Fixed known problems in
- Fixed some build and dependency related problems
- Fixed some functions for downloading drug/chemical structures, such as
- General code style and documentation improvements
Rcpi 1.0.2 (2014-07-20)
- Added the profile-based representation for proteins derived by PSSM
- Added a vignette which grouped similar functions into the same category. See vignette(‘Rcpi-quickref’) . This makes the package structure clearer and enhances its usability.
- Other documentation improvements