- Add a new argument
render_docker() for debugging: when set to
TRUE, it will only return the Docker commands and not actually run them.
- New URL for the documentation website: https://nanx.me/liftr/.
- Use system font stack instead of Google Fonts in vignettes to avoid pandoc SSL issue.
- Supports parsing the liftr metadata from a standalone YAML congfiguration file. This feature makes it possible to run liftr without editing the original R Markdown file [#22].
- Added RStudio addins as shortcuts to containerize and render R Markdown documents.
- Added new argument
render_docker() to improve rendering speed significantly by caching Docker image layers [#18].
- Added new argument
render_docker(). This argument controls whether to output the Docker image and container name into an YAML file for purging purposes later.
- Separate the creation and removal of Docker containers and images: removed the old argument
purge_image() for cleaning up.
ghpkg field is now deprecated. The new
remotes field supports devtools remote package name format. Now packages can be installed from GitHub, Bitbucket, Git/SVN servers, URLs, etc.
- Added new metadata field
include for including any custom Dockerfile snippets into the final Dockerfile. This also fixes #21.
drender() is now deprecated.
- Better naming scheme for
liftr metadata fields.
- Tidy up the output Dockerfile by
- Added two new examples in
inst/examples/: explore tidyverse and Bioconductor RNA-Seq workflow.
- New documentation website generated by pkgdown, with a full set of function documentation and vignettes available.
- Added Appveyor support for continuous integration under Windows.
- Removed Rabix support temporarily to embrace its new version in the future.
- Added a new demo video.
docker run to fix #17.
- Maintainer email updates.
- Support specifying CRAN package version precisely.
- Modified examples in documentation to comply with the lastest CRAN Repository Policy.
- Installing packages with https.
- Added new R Markdown header option
pandoc to control Pandoc installation. Automatically set this to
bioconductor/... images. This solves #12.
- Initial version of liftr. This version implemented two functions
drender(). They provide basic support for dockerizing R Markdown documents, with support for running Rabix workflows/tools before rendering R Markdown documents in Docker containers.